Total Pageviews

Monday 3 October 2011

Hot In The City

Sorry that I did not post on Friday but we got back at the weekend from a few very, very hot days in London. A real indian summer. Last Thursday night I went with my husband and two of his friends to see Lee Evans at the 02 Arena. I have never been to that arena before and it is absolutely massive ! Lee Evans was his usual brilliant self and well worth seeing if you get the chance.
I have found some film footage of the show the night we were there on You Tube. If you are a fan have a look





My poor husband got ill while we were on the London Eye.
It may have been because it takes you up really high or it may have been because of the far too much eating and drinking that had taken place.
I am glad to be home now, but now have too much washing and other boring things to catch up on.

No comments:

Post a Comment