Total Pageviews

Monday 21 February 2011

Family Emergency

My writing is out the window until further notice. Got a phone call from police 3am thurs to say my nan had not been seen for couple of days but neighbour heard banging on wall.My nan had been on floor for two days.Suspected stroke , bleeding on brain,internal bleeding,kidney failure, hypothermia. They have now said not a stroke or bleeding on brain.She can not walk and is confused so i need to go up the hospital every day.She told my mum she was dead.Went down well.Hopefully back soon

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear! I will keep you and your family in my prayers! That is just awful. D: I will pray that everything turns out okay! Sends a lot of hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family needs you. Hope the is the darkest hour. My best wishes for you all.

    ReplyDelete