Total Pageviews

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Where Do You Write? Pictures Please!

Today I found some pictures of Amanda Hocking`s gorgeous new office on her blog (very jealous).http://amandahocking.blogspot.com/


I got to wondering ( or just being plain nosey) where other writers work at home. I would love to hear from you as to where you write and if possible put a picture on your own blog.


My tiny space is a corner of the kitchen. No privacy or real quiet I am afraid. Well, unless it is pass 10pm then i get it to myself for a couple of hours. About a month a go I bought a lockable filing cabinet which I desperately needed because my children use to play with any papers or books on my desk.


Here is a picture










Most of my research books are kept in the bottom of a display cabinet on the other side of the room.All a bit pathetic.










I dream of one day getting my own office.A bigggggggggggggggg desk, shelves on every wall, a comfy seat, and most importantly a lock on the door!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment