Total Pageviews

Friday 4 November 2011

NaNoWriMo Week 1

 It is nearly the end of week one of the writing madness and my word count is on target, yay!!! I know its is early days so it is not really anything to shout about but this time last year I was already falling behind so I am happy. Last year I fell so behind on my word count that I could not catch up. I think I reached the end of the month at about 38,000 words. I really want to break through that mad writing finishing line this year.
Here is an interesting post about other fellow NaNo writers experiences

Writers discuss their speedwritten novels as NaNoWriMo begins


This week has also been a busy week for me because of another reason. My little girl had her 5th birthday on tuesday. Wow,  has it really been five years since my screaming, funny looking baby came into the world?
Last weekend we had a fancy dress halloween party for her at a village hall. Twentyfour kids plus parents , and family ! But it turned out to be alot of fun.





Tuesday, on  her birthday, we had more family at our house after school for a special dinner.
She had a great time and got so many presents. I now don`t know what to get her for christmas.
And this coming weekend is yet another busy weekend. We are going to a Guy Faulks fireworks display Saturday night and then taking my children to the theatre Sunday to see Roary the Racing Car . But I will at some point find time to keep writing. I will not fall behind! :)


To all UK followers, I hope you have a fun and safe Guy Faulks Night tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment