Total Pageviews

Saturday 7 January 2012

Happy 1st Birthday Blog !




One year ago today I started this blog. 
I was inspired to begin this task due to an article I had read in the UK Writing magazine. My goals last January were to create a research base for others starting out in their writing journey. I wanted to include links to writing and research sites as well as to authors home pages. I also wanted to include interesting writing topics for beginners.
I  may not have succeeded in my 2011 new years resolution of getting a great deal of writing completed but I did succeed in creating a blog I am very proud of .
Through my continuing research for my blog I have learnt a great deal about the art of writing, publication, and self promotion. 
I have also been fortunate to gain some new friends along the way. 
I hope this time next year by blog is still going strong. 


1 comment:

  1. That's the gift of this Year. Raise a toast to the year that holds many promises. These Happy New Year and Happy Birthday quotes will fill you with optimism and enthusiasm.

    ReplyDelete