Total Pageviews

Friday 20 January 2012

Need A Good Luck Spell ?

Can`t believe it is Friday already . I have had a good week and feel very focused concerning my writing.
As well as still bashing away at my novel I am writing some short stories too. One of my new years resolutions was to start entering writing competitions. To have a bit of variety in my writing week instead of just focusing on one project.
At the minute I am also researching the history of Witches and spells for a story idea I have been thinking about for a long time. The problem is I love doing research and could spend days reading new things. The week just does not seem long enough for all that I want to do. But I am going to try my best to keep organised this year to try and help fit it all in.
As it is a new year and a new start here is a little good luck spell for you to bring you a good 2012. Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Find a quiet corner at the end of your day and repeat to yourself

Wondering magic bring to me, 
In this life the luck I need,
So all my angles can be seen,
And thus fulfil my every dream,
Combined earth and fire, 
Bring forth my hearts desire,
Guardians of the sea,
Keep all harm from me.

1 comment: